Sunday, November 24, 2013

Em by Emily

Unfortunately this week has not been nearly as productive as last. I was extremely busy with sports and school so the amount of time I was able to dedicate to moving forward with Em by Emily was small. I had time to edit some of my sketches and brainstorm more ideas, but unfortunately not much more than that occurred. 
I have been working on timing for this project, and have decided that I'd like to get a good amount of initial sewing of samples finished over Christmas break. I also thought maybe in addition to selling on my etsy shop I could take my samples into locally owned boutiques and sell them from there. That is something I will have to look into. This week I hope to continue sketching and finalizing looks to keep moving forward with Em by Emily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment